Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera 24-2MP 1080P
- 24.2 effective megapixels
- 23.5 x 15.6 mm DX format CMOS sensor
- 3.2-inch LCD vari-angle monitor
- EXPEED 4 processor
- Built-in WiFi
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) movie, frame rate selectable from 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
- Comes with a 18-55mm VR kit lens, BF-1B body cap, BS-1 accessory shoe cover, DK-25 rubber eyecup24.2 effective megapixels
High Resolution Sensor for Stunning Image Quality
The Nikon D5300 is an ideal camera for advanced novices and those who want to get the most out of their photography sessions. Featuring a 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor with EXPEED image processor, the D5300 shoots rich images with precise colour reproduction and sharp details. The 39-point autofocus system with burst speed of up to 5 frames per second lets you capture fast moving objects with ease.
Supreme Performance in Low-light and Backlit Scenes
Two of the most challenging scenes for any photographer are dimly lit or backlit environments. With an ISO range of 100 to 12,800, the Nikon D5300 captures stunning details even in low light conditions. For backlit scenarios, Nikon’s D-Lighting function helps in retaining the natural colours and light conditions of the background without loss in detail on the main subject.